There are several important roles volunteers can play to assist the learning process.
Please fill out the Volunteer Interest Form & Application and contact us. It takes a village to manage this tribe!
1. Student Mentors – coaches who will help our teens with difficult schoolwork, or just be friendly listeners about everyday challenges that face them
2. Teaching Assistants – teaching professionals who can contribute to our teaching faculty
3. Field Trip Chaperones & Drivers
4. Guest Artists, Performers and Musicians sharing techniques, inspiration and advice
5. Business leaders – discussing careers and what they look for in employees
6. Entrepreneurs – sharing what it takes to begin and maintain a businesses
Services to Keep Us Going:
Our historic facilities and daily chores sometime leave us challenged. That’s when we really need a friendly professional.
We graciously accept any offers of help in the following areas:
1. Plumbing services to install new art sinks
2. Electrical services to install a 220v line for the kilns.
3. Carpentry – we always have new projects we need help on
4. Landscaping – removal of exotic plants and improvement of native species beds
5. Computer consulting and maintenance
6. Communications and PR assistance
7. Event volunteers – everyone knows how labor-intensive this can be